And now, the new year is almost here and it is time to get back to work.
On the agenda for 2006:
- Finish the current novel
- Finish my website
- Edit the previous novel and get it out
- Edit Small Magics for publication by Dragon Moon Press
- Finish the adaptation for the stage of the classical novel I'm working on (I'll give the name when it's done)
- Finish the Pantomime to put up next Christmas
- Find a way to pay for it all, plus the kid's daycare and the rent (i.e. get a day job)
And of course, there's the new year's resolutions:
- Drop 15 pounds (fat and muscle; I'm too bulky)
- See above.
That's what I'm up to for the next little while (okay, the next year), so blogging will return to its usual sporadic pace. Hopefully, I'll find some good stuff to talk about. The election looms here, so I'm certain that I can come up with something.
Happy New Year everyone.
Back to work.