Monday, December 26, 2005

Tagged

I hate The Green Knight

So, I'm visiting family out in Regina, I go to check my blog, and what happened? I've been tagged! By the Green Knight of all people! I mean, really. I'm on vacation. Worse, I'm on dial-up!

All right, here it is, for better or for worse.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die
Write several best-sellers & hit plays
Learn to play piano again
Visit China
Visit Africa
Get a Masters degree
Star in a feature film
Study Kung Fu

Seven Things I Cannot Do
Eat cabbage without being sick
Quantum Physics
Surgery
The Iron Man Triathalon
Stand on the edge of a cliff without vertigo
Believe without evidence
Read Latin

Seven Things That Attract Me to...Blogging
A community of thought and ideas
Blatent self-promotion (buy my book!)
Conversations with people around the world
Sounding off about things that annoy me
Did I mention blatent self promotion? (buy my book!)
Learning how other people think
Getting the chance to tell people to buy my book!


Seven Things I Say Most Often
F**k!
What did I do with the...
Eyejabah? (only my wife knows what it means)
Ow.
No! Danger! (to my daughter, who is beginning to understand it)
You should really buy my book!
I love you (to my wife, child and friends)

Seven Books That I Love
The Lord of the Rings
The Dhammaphadda
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
The Tao Te Ching
Anything by Barbara Hambly
Most of C.J. Cherryh
Small Magics by Erik Buchanan (buy my book!)

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again
Monty Python's The Holy Grail
The Lord of The Rings
Shrek
The Princess Bride
Jesus of Montreal
It's a Wonderful Life
Serenity


Seven People I Want To Join In Too
You know, I don't actually have seven people to tag, so I give this out to whoever wants to take it up. Have fun, out there.


No comments:

Free Blog Counter