Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It works! It works!

It is nice to find out that you've done something that momentarily removes the stigma of complete incompetence from you.

I've just done a test run on my website, and all the links work. A major victory.

The website is still not finished, as I have several pages left to build and have to consult with my editor on some things, but it is moving along on schedule. With a little luck and a fair bit of work, it will be up and ready to go by the end of the month.

Yay! Score one for the good guys!

Speaking of good guys, if you haven't seen Serenity (Josh Whedon's latest offering) I highly recoomend it. Smartly written, good action, good characters, and you don't have to have watched the TV series to understand it.

So, back to work.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter