Monday, October 03, 2005

Website Work

Right now I am building the website to promote my book (soon to be books, I hope). It will have a link to this blog, because the cost of having a blog on your website is more than I'm willing to pay before I start making some actual money off the whole publishing thing.

Building the website has been fun. I had to teach myself Dreamweaver, which I highly recommend. The tutorial is good, the system pretty easy to use. My website's still a fair way from being ready, but I'm hoping to have it up in a month.

The next step will be learning HTML code, which I will also apply to prettifying this blog. Nice as it is, it could use some personal touches.

Meanwhile, it's late, and I have some writing to do before I sleep.

I'll write again soon.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter