Sunday, September 09, 2007

Well, That's Annoying

So I just got 63 returned emails from my domain, erikbuchanan.ca. Apparently a lot of the emails didn't go through.

This is annoying on 2 fronts:

1. I didn't send any emails from any name at erikbuchanan.ca, let alone the ones they're coming up with, and

2. I can't send any emails from erikbuchanan.ca. It's a shell domain, and the email addresses there all lead to my home address, from which I would send any replies.

So, what the heck is going on?

I've called my domain host and told them, as well as emailed them, and am currently scanning my computer, though I don't think it can be me, as I, as I said, cannot send emails from that address.

So that's mighty annoying.

Meanwhile, if anyone is getting spam from erikbuchanan.ca, please accept my apologies, and know I'm doing what we can to fix the problem.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter