Monday, November 27, 2006

Small Magics Has Gone To Dragon Moon Press

After much editing, Small Magics is now in the hands of my publisher, Dragon Moon Press. It has been a long, hard row to hoe, and I am very glad to see the end of this part of the journey.

There is more to do, of course, before it reaches the shelves next year, but the sense of completion is wonderful.

Thanks to everyone who helped, and specifically Katrina, Chet and Kim (my readers), Briana (my editor), and most of all Sara (my wife and another reader). Without your help, this book would never have seen the light of day.

And now that Small Magics is out of the way, Cold Magics needs to be finished (it's about 2/3 done) and The King Below needs editing (check my website for the plots) and there's that novel I'm adapting for the stage and the pantomime I want to get written for performance next Christmas and this year's ghost story and I've got an exam in January and ideas for two more novels...

And much more to do.

Back to work.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter