Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Been a Long Time

Been a long loney,lonely, lonely, lonely time.

(Two points for the musical reference).

It's been one of those months where time has slipped by at high speed. I've been working, writing, editing, studying and playing with the kid. Once you get all that together, it leaves precious little time for blogging, which is too bad, because I like blogging.

(Or maybe I just like talking to myself, I'm never sure).

I've also been hanging out with a rather fun group of writers from the Twin Cities over on Wyrdsmiths. The group includes those who are published and those who are working on being published. The conversation is intelligent, and there's some excellent information about writing in their posts.

Small Magics is now two chapters and an epilogue away from going through its last draft and we are on schedule for publication. Cold Magics has taken off again and is starting to get written, though last night it was a token effort. I was tired!

So I'm back, and I'll try to do this at least once a week (yeah, you've heard that before). Meanwhile, how's everyone out there?

No comments:

Free Blog Counter