Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Two Days In...

And the going is good. Nice people, good atmosphere, lots and lots and lots to learn and even more to do.

For example, two days in and I'm already in on a brainstorming session for a major event. And that's just the tip of the iceberg! Large organizations mean lots of communications so I'm going to be a busy, busy bunny.

Meanwhile, I've been cramming for my final exam in my Media Relations course and am almost ready for it, which is good because the test is tomorrow. Oy. Must do it, go drinking, and relax.

Thursday is the start of the final push on Cold Magics.

And I know you've all heard that before but Dragon Moon Press has told me that they want to publish it and that I need to get editable copy into their hot little hands very, very soon.

Very, very happy making.

We're looking at a 2010 publishing date, which I requested ,despite DMP's willingness to publish in 2009. I've got to finish my Communications Certificate at Humber College (job and bill-paying, don't you know) and that's going to take up too much of my time for the next 10 months for me to do a proper edit on Cold Magics.

No rest for the wicked, as they say.

So,Thursday is the countdown to the finished draft. I'll keep everyone up to date on what's going on...

More later.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter