Sunday, December 07, 2008

And What, Exactly, Have I Been Doing?

Not bloody much. Been studying, got a new job that starts Dec.15. Writing the latest book as fast as I can, and planning my next couple of projects.

Did you know, someone at a party today actually asked me where I got my ideas from. It was funny, because my stock answer (from the dark savage insane recesses of my subconscious and soul) while amusing enough, doesn't quite cover it.

Ideas come from everything. Everything you see, everything you hear, everything you read, becomes fodder for a story or play or screenplay.

And yes, everything you blog, which is why I am making my semi-annual commitment to blog more, because I don't have enough to do right now and dammit, I like blogging.

Speaking of things to do, got to see if I can come up with a new ghost story this Christmas.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter