Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lunchtime Blogging and Big Dragon Moon Press News

Haven't got my office set up, so I'm putting this in while I'm finishing my lunch.

Got 1/3 of the second layer of times up out of the study, and 1/4 of the third layer (they tend to come up together). So far, looks promising. With luck, I'll be seeing hardwood by the end of tomorrow night. Without luck, I'll be shopping for laminate.

And my hands are killing me from all the prying and ripping and shoving of tile. I mean, typing hurts today. Still, getting near the end, which is all that matters. I have promised myself I will not look under the plywood until all the tile is off. Otherwise, I might lose heart.

Now onto Dragon Moon Press!

Dragon Moon Press, publisher of my book, Small Magics, is pleased to announce that it has partnered with Edge Science Fiction and Fantasy Publishing, making them together the largest independent publisher of Sci-Fi and Fantasy in Canada. Hooray!!

Good on ya, guys!

No comments:

Free Blog Counter