Friday, February 17, 2006

Page 200!

And now I am way to tired to say anything intelligent.

My kid has been sick for the last week and a half, and writing has been pulling a Shakespeare (creeping in this petty pace from day to day to the last recorded syllable). As a result, these last 18 pages took way too long.

But before I go, some things I've been wanting to say:

Danish Cartoons: Get over them. Move on. To the 99.9% of Muslims who did not bother to react to these deliberately provocative cartoons, good for you. To the Danish newspaper, what were you thinking? To the Saudis who stirred up the whole mess, shame on you. To the right-wing papers who helped keep it going. Double shame. For those who torched and destroyed and killed, shame does not begin to cover it. Go find something worthwhile to fight about people. This isn't it.

Cheney and Firearms: Who let him hold a rifle? And did you hear the guy he shot apologized? How stupid is that? And will no one charge Cheney for hunting illegally? Please someone. I dare you, if it will help.

Archeology: New intact tomb discovered in the valley of the kings. Anyone got a link?

Olympics: Yay! Go Canada! Is it me or does Skeleton just look scary?

Instant Kung Fu!: February 26. It is a definite go. Check out my website: www.erikbuchanan.ca for details. It will be fun, and a good learning experience. And the price is good, too!

Other news: Like I've had time to see the news. Have you ever had a sick one year old? I promise to catch up soon, and post more when I can.

Back to work.

(Actually, I'm knocking off and watching TV now, but I like ending the posts that way)

No comments:

Free Blog Counter