Friday, June 24, 2011

"When the Hero Comes Home" Reviews!

The first are in, and so far, so good!


"When the Hero Comes Home edited by Gabrielle Harbowy and Ed Greenwood, was a real surprise. I expected it to be good, but I wasn't expecting it to be as moving as it was. This is a perfect example of how an anthology of stories should work, individual tales tied together by a cohesive theme"

Nice! And he even mentions my story, "The Evil that Remains."

You can also find that review on Amazon, where someone who bought the kindle edition said:

"I don't read short stories...usually. This one piqued my interest based around a cool theme. I thought it might have one or two good stories, then a lot of filler -- but fortunately, they were all top notch. The stories (by a mix of shared-world veterans and Cdn authors) are all excellent...such that I found I wanted to tell people about the plots or characters -- that special moment when you HAVE to share the experience with someone."

So, so far, so good, and I encourage everyone to get their own copy, either at the book launch, or on Amazon in paperback or Kindle, and write their own review!


No comments:

Free Blog Counter