Monday, November 30, 2009

I Wanna Go!

London Museum Opens Medieval, Renaissance Galleries

Sorry I haven't been around. I've spent the last month editing like a fiend and studying for my last exam, this Wednesday. After that, I promise to return to my regularly scheduled sporadic blogging.

The edit is moving well forward, and I should be done at the end of December (only slightly behind schedule). We are still on target for an April launch, of Cold Magics, which is excellent.

And since I haven't mentioned it in a while, have you read Small Magics? I recommend it, so you'll be ready for Cold Magics when it comes.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course I'd love to go to these galleries but I'm still trying to arrange King Tut in Toronto or Waterhouse in Montreal.

btw, you know what I'd love to read as a blog entry? How a typical editing session with your editor goes. How does it start, what's the conversation like, how much of the change happens then, and how much is it you promising to think about things for later?

Free Blog Counter