Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sporatic Blogging

For those who read me regularly, an apology.

Blogging will be more sporadic than usual for the next couple of weeks. Work (where I'm blogging from now on my lunch break) is moving to a fever pitch as we prep the launch of the new version of our website (www.managemyhome.com) on April 27.

I'm also doing one more edit on Small Magics, this time, on the proofs. Very neat and hopefully there will be as few changes as possible. Most of what I'm looking at is formatting, but there's been a couple of text changes as well.

So that's what I'm doing. I'll try to keep posting, but time is at a premium.

Once April is done, more posts, more often. Anyone got a favorite topic?

Update:
"Sporatic Blooging?" How tired was I when I wrote that? Anyway, it's fixed.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter