Friday, December 08, 2006

So I want to redesign my website...

But I haven't the foggiest idea how to go about it.

I put together the first one using an old version of Dreamweaver given to me by a friend. I was quite pleased with the results, but it is in an out-of-date format (frames, don't ya know) and there is no flash or anything really cool.

Plus, with the book coming out in 2007 (I'm getting chills thinking about it. Really. It's cool) I want to have somewhere interesting for people to land.

So it's off to search for a designer, I guess. I have a concept, sort of an Erik's office-type front page, where every graphic leads you somewhere, but the execution is beyond my current skill levels.

Anyway, that's my blogging for the week. Not much to say except working hard, writing when I can, and getting ready for Christmas (the decorations went up today. The party is tomorrow).

Oh yeah, and here's a link on writing:

http://www.sfwa.org/writing/

And did you hear:

They're digging up St. Paul

(Sort of)

No comments:

Free Blog Counter